Friday, May 15, 2009

what the hell am i doing ?

For some reason, he gets to me. 
For some reason, i like it.

Kelly and I went tanning for my first time, I was super scared, and the scene in final destination where they both die in tanning booths was repeating itself in my head. Super cool.
I really want to go again, The woman at the tanning place put me in for 10 minutes, and i only got burnt in certain spots, like around my belly button ? and my knees, and right where my throat hits my collar bones......I really don't know what it's called.

Last night was really fun, We tried to pull an all nighter, it was a huge epic fail. 
I had a mickey of whisky, and they drank it. 
It's okay, cause at least they asked me.
Singing along to brand new, half cuddling, being completely cript-tor, and sun rises.
Super cute ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment