Sunday, March 15, 2009

I have a headache. 
I need a job. 
I really, really want to drive to winsdor.
I think my mom's situation is really bothering her and i feel bad for getting mad 'at' her all the time. which is totally my fault because i did bring my best friend to our house and have been 'fucking around' for the past like, 2 and a half weeks. 
March break is just really a time to hangout and do fun things. I wish i didn't have school to attend or else it'd be easier for me to look for jobs surrounding niagara that are...local, per say.
I'd like to work at shoppers, but i've put my resume in a thousand and one time's and they never seem to like/read my resume apparently. 
I'd also like to work at a clothing store, but i'm not sure how that'd turn out. 
I want to work at the post office again, as bad and lame as it sounds. it was a really good job.
My ears are ringing like NO tomorrow, I saw kingdom's though, and that's all i really went for.
My keys almost got locked in my car, no...both sets of keys almost did.
Luckily i'm an idiot and didn't lock my car. thank god st. catharines isn't as sketchy as it seems and no one looks in cars to see if they're open. sweet (Y)
Some of my aquantences are really, really huge dicks. I mean, help a brother out, no matter what. 
It bothers me that these kids beg, and whine about not being able to get merch and have 20 bucks to spare, when there's kids outside asking for a few bucks to spare. 
School tomorrow should be alright, i guess. Success strategies doesn't sound appealing...does it ?
I need to go to most/all of my classes this week. i've been slacking SO much and i'm beginning to feel fucking terrible.
Anyways, i'm tired and need to go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment